Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Site

So I have been so excited this past week because I have been working on a new website. I have really enjoyed having a way to keep up with all my friends and family, but I've kinda been missing the whole showing off my pictures aspect of it. While we were in Italy, uploading pictures to this blog was just such a nuisance. Plus there are just so many more that we want to show off. So, we created a shutterfly account. Real easy... thenyerts.shutterfly.com

This site has been so amazing. I can post pictures, blogs, a calendar, even polls. One of my favorite parts is that it works as a photo shop. With the pictures that I post onto the site, I can order them to be printed. It also has unlimited storage for pictures - so even though facebook finally upped their album limit, this is even better. Its perfect because in this day and age with digital cameras, I very rarely actually develop anything and my pictures get lost onto cds. What good is that?

I have also started working on a little photo project: a book with our wedding pictures done up all fancy and stuff! I have spent time every day working on this project and it just makes me smile. I cannot wait for it to be done so that I can show it off.

Anywho, I just felt like sharing these little tidbits with you. If anyone happens to still be reading this blog. haha. I hope you all get a chance to check out our new website with all the goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment